Crafters is a Minecraft server, a lot like 2b2t but without the griefing or stealing, running on the same map since January 28th, 2021. Our server differs from others, however, in terms of our long-term goals. We want to bring socializing to single players and reenact that nostalgic feeling we would achieve playing our favorite block game in the early 2010s. Things took a change in the multiplayer scene once factions was released as a mass gamemode, causing loads of servers to normalize server resets. This trained us to expect to rebuild over and over, but sometimes building on something you've already worked on can be more rewarding. The purpose of Crafters is to allow players from all over the world to come build with voice chat on a vanilla server with a trust-based economic system without the fear and unease of possibly getting their items stolen or randomly killed. This can happen and is unavoidable because the basic principles of the game will attract a few bad apples. With a logging and backup system in place, we can promise to keep your builds and items as safe as we can. Nightly backups are taken and kept for a few days, and monthly backups are stored off the physical server.
In the news
- October 12th, 2023 - New player heads update is out and old ones are declared legacy heads!
- October 10th, 2023 - CrafterOne launches the 2023 Halloween Build Competition! - Google Form
- August 14th, 2023 - iMxrk has now opened a new bar, the Noble Grill at 0,0!
- August 12th, 2023 - All players on Crafters.one now have wiki profile pages with some stats. Search the name of a player on the search bar! Thanks Ethan!
- July 30th, 2023 - The server has updated to 1.20.1.
- June 19th, 2023 - NessyTuxedo, oneof5gamers and The_Cursed_Oak banned..